Saturday, July 09, 2005

Fun fun Saturday...

Well one thing army does to you (and maybe worklife too) is make your holidays evaporate fast. Today may have gone fast for me, made me shack...but all the worthwhile. :)

No LAN, no cinema, no cost per hour. But all the fun. Ladies and gentlemen...I introduce to you Warhammer. Yes geek stuff and pretty high cost (over 2 years or so) and lots of commitment...but with rewards.

Friends together having a good time...that's what Warhammer is. Same figures, same rules but different minds and ideas make it whole. I used to be unspirited about it as I found myself struggling to paint up my army...then with each game played I enjoyed the warmth of friendship warhammer gives. :D

So I am just saying...do you find that you are doing the same old things with friends? Well don't let up! Still have friends and that rocks. It will be a challenge to think of something to do together. A simple chat would be nice...maybe learn something or do something new together and have a laugh!

I value the time and contact I spend with my friends a lot. No man's an island, and no man's a robot...just don't settle for a shortcut for enjoying weekends. A little more thought goes a long way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home