Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bored? Please don't be :)

Ni hao,

Making noise again at this little corner of the internet...buzzzzz zing boom ba-la beem! Swish boom bang! (they're actually called onomatopoeias) Man hafta let out the stress from my life man (or maybe i stress myself too much too :P) Slowly taking over from my predecessor in camp and soon to grow white hair lol.

Hmmm so how are you today? Great? Good...Bad? I'll pray for you. I guess we have to remind ourselves that we can't be on high all the time and blah blah. Most importantly, learn from painful experiences, for they are our greatest teachers.

If you are bored and reading this (which is totally expected), I'll tell you something: DO SOMETHING! Yeah being bored sux, but rest assured there is something to do. It is hard to do stuff...needs effort to overcome inertia...but do ask for help. Start a blog, read a book, do a hobby...I recommend stuff never tried before.

Easy for me to say, hard to do right? Correct. If you are really bored drop me an e-mail meester_yuri@yahoo.co.uk or something and I will try me best to help. I gots sometime...but remember, I have a job to do (or forced to)

Gotta go back and sleep for a new tomorrow. See you again and may you have a good time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home