Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Been Thinking

Hmmmm been reading my own entries and somehow I don't feel quite comfy with 'em...ugh.

Basically they have been a tad too +ve for me...and somehow missed a great point of Life (in my view). Maybe I was on drugs or something...more ugh.

Well yeah they be some motivational things I come out at times...but I do admit they aren't complete. Ok so if we may feel good (or high)...but in the end is there a purpose behind it? I mean, there's just no point seeking happiness just to feel great.

Ever wonder why there are so many self-help books? Probably there aren't any trully satisfied customers...

If you'd ask me purpose doesn't begin from self, but from where self starts from: God. (If you are fanatically athetist you can flame me now haha.) It is cliched for me to say that my purpose of life is to live the purpose God has given me. Cliched it maybe, but it is true.

Why submit to God? Isn't being quite naive just to throw out everything and follow God who cannot be seen and doesn't directly show Himself to you. It's quite a question to answer for me, as there're many viewpoints.

Frankly it has been a product of my life it led me to this: whatever we have now is temporal, but God is eternal. The world we live in now is a stage, some would say a crash course for heaven. There is a Godly purpose to our lives right now.

Well still not convinced or greatly fired up? I am quite muddled up in my mind right now, and probably come up with something later on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home