Saturday, July 23, 2005

Work so far...

The army is a place to learn a great many things...but it all depends on how you react. Clerk life may not be the toughest...but there are times when you are challenged by tough situations...some by my own blurness.

One of them was learning from mistakes. I have fumbled a few times in my career and when told of my mistakes...I did get all fired up. >-( WHY? Because I thought I was being made to look stupid and the other party's intention is to seem superior to you.

Of course I was damn frus and on the last few strands of control I had...I asked God: how should I respond? Hold onto my 'integrity' and just close up...or just forget about pride and look into the other guy's eyes and learn?

Thankfully I have choosen the latter route and learned a handful of things from mistakes. I am far from perfect (only 1 month man) but at least getting a hand at this. My predessessor has somehow left a legacy for me (preparing all the notes to read and helping me do some stuff)...I do hope I can take over the reigns sufficiently well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home