Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Working Flu

Hmmmzzz...

Ever had one of those days where you got flu? (of course you have...duh) Man those days suck espacially when you are in an air-con room right?

Keep sneezing and sneezing...and for me I become quite tired and in 'dire need of food'. Yes, I feel incredibly weak when such crap happens to me...like my energy was sapped clean. I was desperate to actually eat pao in office...scraping the dough off the paper...

And you'd guessed it! Such a day was today! Still feeling the effects...I think my temperature is a bit higher than usual...and my throat and nose feel bad...but not soooo bad la. Lucky the flu's gone, yay something to smile about haha :)

But such a thing has taught me that I am fortunate to have friends man. When I was in what you'd call a bad shape, I was given drink mixes and meds that help me lots. Couple this with friends who help you along...well thank God that I am blessed! Of course I would have to reciprocate it one day...and I will.

Friends are great to have on Earth, but we still have to be sensitive to those around us who may not experiance such joy. Well, no one is an island and I suggest that we open ourselves up to others and help one another. You will never know a person well by not talking to him/her at all I say.

I maybe being too +++positive+++ here, and of course friendship isn't rosy all the time. It is all these small things that God places in our lives to teach us even more on life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home