Monday, September 05, 2005

1 Month Long

Heya

I know it has been a great time since I entered an entry, for I have been through a nadir of my life. Right now I may not be of best of health and staying-in too...but that won't stop me from making your visit welcome. :)

Well the huge challenge I faced was when I totally lost inspiration. Nothing I ever did brought any respite to my tired soul. I had great times with friends, and I appreciate that...but I just felt empty, like there's a hole unanswered.

Of course it would be easy to say that the hole is to be filled by God, but it just doesn't happen like that. But getting it correct is way different from understanding it correctly.

We may get the answer correct 1st, but it is the grinding and the refining that we go through 'till the end that truly substantiate our lives. God intend for us to go through all of the muck of life, for in the end, we may come out all the more mature.

So if any of you have a huge problem that you can't answer, don't worry...it's natural. Answers can't be instantly answered all the time, and it doesn't matter how long it takes...as long as you answer it. We may never answer all the questions in life, heck just stick to it and don't give up!

Thanks for reading.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home