Monday, November 14, 2005

13th November

Hello!!!

It's me again writing to you! Welcome to my (rarely updated) blog! Take a seat and just read what I type here...and hope you dont fall asleep during your stay :)

If you have been following my life, good. Well, my branched just survived a HR Audit last Friday and due to the nature of my occupation...can't tell you much. Thing is, the result was good...but there were some things to note.

It wasn't perfect...we were given a lot of face. So what to do? Be thankful. :D So...I'd like to take this time to express my gratitude to CO for helping the branch a lot...the auditing team for their kind advice and to all in the branch who have put in effort for the audit.

The Big One isn't here yet and will be coming...hope we are better prepared and caught with our pants up.

Ahhh...work aside...my life is fine I'd guess. Still the usual go home and do my own things...go out for some gatherings and attend Church and the Fellowship. Hmmm...for this weekend (together with scheming peeps) celebrated a girl's birthday that touched her so much that she cried haha...but i won't say her name here. For me to know and for you to find out lol

Sigh...I am still nowhere in terms of further studies...and have yet to apply for anything. Well, I will continue thinking about it and ultimately it must be followed by action. I desire to expand my horizons and truly use my God-given gifts as a witness for Our heavenly Father.

Oh yeah...just read through my Junior College's yearbook...and the images in that book struck my heart. It made me realize how fun it was back then...all the friends, crazy moments, tough regimen and an unforgettable funfair coloured those 2 years. Makes me feel like wanting to go JC again haha...but I have to go on.

Hmmm sleeping yet? I hafta stop here and gotta go back to boring life :)

See you soon...and hope I update more regularly next time. :P
Joshua

1 Comments:

Blogger nawecarg said...

haha u should update ur blog abit more often.

29/12/05 1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home