Thursday, October 06, 2005

MC

Sorry I haven't been posting for a really long time...(again)

Things right now aren't going too well. I had flu since Tues and on MC from yesterday till today...so more or less I spent time at home just sleeping and sleeping...zzzZZZzzz...had some time to reflect on my life. :)

Worse...due to that I missed my 2nd BTT (Basic Theory Test)!!! It is really frustrating as I will have to take a 3rd Evaluation (a mock test) to take the BTT yet again...$$$ and time wasted. Sucks huh? But oh well, this won't make me give up on driving. Maybe God has a purpose for me behind all of this BTT conundrum...Sigh...have to go on.

Right now I am just recovering from my flu...and my head stilll feels a bit grogy, perpetualy spinning round and round...and I cannot think as clearly as I can before. Missing 2 days of work = lots of work waiting for me.

My life may not seem very enjoyable now, but through all this pain and sickness there is one thing I'd like to share with you that I have experienced: my parents' love. Although I have burdened my parents quite a lot, they did all they could to get me back in shape. They sent me to a doctor...Dad postphoned an appointment in the process...they sacrificed their time for me.

I am fortunate to have such supporting parents, and I know there are many broken families out there. Well no matter who you are, I will pray for you.

There is a lot of the world out there that I have yet to learn...and it will be tough.

See ya
Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home