Sunday, October 16, 2005

16th October 2005

Hey

Today other than being a rather rainy day...it is a milestone in my life...I got baptized! I'd like to express my thanks for those who showed their support for me...I wouldn't be where I am without all of you guys. :) I am happy for myself and happier for the others who were baptized too.

I'd like to share a word about baptizm...and that is I am still imperfect and a sinner. It is not some ritual that certianly makes me pious or pure...but it represents my belief in Christ. I will sin and life from now on would still be tough...if not tougher. It is by God's grace, not my good works that make the difference.

Haiz...straight back to real life. Now as I go through the night, the next day will be Monday and that means...same old office yet again! Work all flying in for me...arrows here and there...it can get quite hectic. Don't know how my upper study survived so well...heck gotta enjoy my job. (feign smile) Hey, it's the people and friends at work that make it nicer haha.

Before I go...I'd like to share a pic from a friend's handphone...don't I look gross.



Have fun out there :)
Joshua

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoz Josh,

SM here. Yep congrats for baptism man. Glad we both made it. See ya on sunday. my blog is blackdnawhite at msn spaces. See ya there.

17/10/05 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home