Monday, January 02, 2006

End of an Era

Hello...

All good times come to an end. I had a long break briefly punctuated by a few days of work...totalling about 3. Well, it was good and made better with the arrival of my brother from the States. :) I have also been going out a lot and meeting up with good ole' pals. Adventures of daring and audacity to boot. A lot of fun, but reality is back.

Man I can't help feeling unenthusiastic right now as I will be booking in back to camp tonight. :( I am a stay-in clerk and in obeying the new rule, I will not be touching home for quite awhile.

Heck, many people are already doing this and I have little to complain about anyway. But it hits hard after about 5 months of staying-out (ie. going home everyday).

So due to my absence during the rest of the week until Friday, I won't be updating anytime soon. Drats.

Hey, stay well and don't worry about me too much. For those starting school: ENJOY YOURSELF!

Seeya
Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home