Friday, December 30, 2005

A short update....

Yoyoyo!

No matter how much I type how sorry I am for not updating...well you won't be convinced right? I knew it :) Just like to say although I haven't been blogging for a long time (1 month++) that doesn't mean nothing is happening in my life. Lots of things have happened and like myself, when I am innundated with so many events, blogging takes the backseat and somehow gets forgotten until someone says 'hey update man'. I am touched...and rather apologetic :(

Don't worry...I will be typing 'flashbacks' to detail to you what has happened to me (if you are sooooo interested) and just let you read the life of a loser and maybe equip you with knowledge to not be a loser. :D

Yeah I know the photo part of this blog is non-existent. That is a fact. Until I get my hands on certain media devices will I start to post pics here and there. No pictures is boring and well, I don't want to bore you too much and I will strive to add photos ok?

That's about all I have for this short update, and be assured that I'll keep you guys in the loop. Until the next post, have a nice day!

Regards
Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home