Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hmph...

Harroe Again :)

Can't help but feel negative. My morale is down to the rocks, and I grow weary with each passing second. I have already told myself that I am kind of fed-up of such 'defeatist sentiments', and being downcast continuously won't do much boon to the others around me. Sigh. God please help me.

Maybe this has to do with what is happening in my life right now...but I can't reveal too much here. It would violate the unseen laws of the army and land myself in some trouble haha. To take an objective look at my life, I would just say I am unaccustommed to the surroundings. Thing is, the surroundings are dynamic, and this time I am gravely caught off-guard.

Well, I won't be on mainland turf until Saturday and that doesn't mean I would be going Pulau Ubin or Pulau Hantu. :D I'll try to life myself up and get charged up. I still have a caring family and dependable friends in my life and yes, I am blessed to have all of them around.

In the end, I do not have the willpower to change myself, but it is the Will of God.

Take care and hopefully you can read nicer stuff next time.

Exit Stage Right,
Joshua

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy pte foong.. or shld it be 3sg foong?? hm... "mdm foong"... ha... jus kidding.. i can see the makings of the future 12th mono acc in u =) aye also don't how i landed up in your blog while mindlessly "surfing"... read your entries esp those abt camp life & i can't help bt feel nostalgic abt those days... wht you're going thru.. i've basically "been there, done that"... staying in from mon-thurs, then rushing home on fri like a convict jus released from changi... the office, inter-branch, rank & other nonsensical politics... oh & the outfield exercises... btw shld be flying off to awesome brunei soon rite?? Ha... word of advise... scheme, plot & beg to be attached to HQ Lancer instead of joining the bn at temburong... even though you'll be all alone bt trust me u won't regret it... & if mr superstar wannabe (u shld be able to figure out who rite)is giving u any trouble, jus whack him on the head for me... well guess this a long enuf note.. take care & don't stress yourself too much.. chaozzz (ps: btw congrats on your baptism!! May the Lord bless you & keep you!!)

15/1/06 7:35 PM

 
Blogger Junxian said...

wah this entry seems to be entered by somone i noe le.. hmm.. who will tat be.. hmm.. but nvm Joshua.. juz take things slowly as it go :)

17/1/06 1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home