Friday, July 28, 2006

2 Weeks Ain't that Bad

Heeeeeello!

Hey I have updated my blog in 2 weeks! That's a great improvement you notice heh. Nevermind, lame me all over again.

I have been thinking of some plans for this blog'o mine. Wanna know about them? Aaaaaand here they are!

1. Scan some doodles I like to do...maybe decorate this plain blog up with them.
2. Maybe design a logo...but again see if I get any inspiration.
3. Add a column called 'Ask the Foongman'. Ask a qn and I'll try to answer. But please no obsence stuff or spam.
4. Add more links!

I am on leave now and gearing up for the dreaded TP (Traffic Police Driving Test) on Saturday ( That's why I have some time to do this blog....) If you didn't know, I failed once before and it did hurt. But hey, find it pure joy in times of perserverence and I shall profit from my problems. :D So far so good, and onward I drive. Wish me luck if you want to.

Crud it's running late yet again... :( Better catch a few Z's for the next day.

Well, I hope you are having great fun with the game of life :) Catch up with you later haha.

Cheers
Joshua

2 Comments:

Blogger Junxian said...

haha how u pass ur test?? failure is nth lol.. :P coz i failed thrice hehe... relink me...
http://foreverrenewland.blogspot.com

29/7/06 8:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

11/8/06 1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home